Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Books, etc. mentioned at our Sept book club

Did you know that our very own Debbi Weitzell is a published author!?
How cool is that.
Check out her book: 
Also check out her blog
---
Other books mentioned/recommended
Blue Castle by Lucy Maude Montgomery (read a free version here)
Daddy Long Legs by Jean Webster
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Mama's Bank Account by Kathryn Forbes
Matched by Ally Condie
The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins
Mrs. de Winter ("sequel" to Rebecca) by Susan Hill
My cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier
A Train to Potevka by Mike Ramsdell

Movies mentioned

Websites mentioned

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention, and for including me at the September meeting. I'll try to make it in October, if I'm not helping with a new baby that week. Meanwhile, if any of you do read my book, I'd love some feedback. (And I know there are a few typos--please let me know what you find so I can get them all fixed at once! It seems no matter how many editors you have, something gets through....) I'm looking forward to meeting with you all again!

    ReplyDelete